Corporate Employee Programs
When your employer is a Partner
Customized for your career
If your employer is a Corporate Alliance Partner, you may be eligible for customized educational programs that help you advance in your company; many times you can even take the courses at work. Your benefits may include:
- Tuition discounts for you and immediate family members
- Waived Experiential Learning Portfolio fees
- Customized scholarship opportunities
- Credit for corporate training and work/life experience
Education Doesn't Get More Career Focused Than This
You may also be able to decrease the cost of any Strayer degree and speed your time to degree completion.
250 companies and counting
Ask your human resource department for more information.
Your own company microsite
If your organization is a corporate alliance partner, you’ll link to its Strayer microsite for employees.
Custom designed programs
Your company may offer specialized Strayer programs.
Online or on-campus
Nearly all Strayer degree programs feature on-campus as well as online courses.
Industries we support
Hundreds of leading publicly-traded companies and government agencies are partners, from the following industries:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Banks & Credit Unions
- Consulting Services
- Express Delivery Services
- Food Services
- Government Agencies
- Grocery Stores & Supermarkets
- Information Technology Services
- Insurance Carriers
- Media & Entertainment
- Medical Products & Equipment
- Professional Sports Teams Organizations
- Security Services
- Specialty Retailers