You’re ready to go back to school, but you’re not sure which online bachelor’s degree is the best fit for you. Get a feel for each of Strayer University’s five undergraduate degrees, and take a deeper dive into the programs that grab your attention.
While you master the principles necessary to read and interpret a balance sheet, you will improve your communication and planning skills. You’ll also:
- Become proficient in industry-standard software programs
- Study all aspects of financial accounting
- Understand the ethics of reporting and disclosing financial information
- Explore the auditing process and design an auditing program
- Gain a foundation in government and not-for-profit accounting
- Develop your management and
This degree is ideal for: People who love numbers and
This degree gives you exposure to strategic theory and provides the hands-on development you need to succeed in business. You’ll fine-tune these important skills:
- Management and leadership preparation
- Analysis and decision-making
- Strategic resource management
To customize the degree program to your interests and career goals, you’ll choose one of 13 concentrations. These focus areas include Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, and more.
This degree is ideal for: People who want to learn
general business principles and develop an area of
This degree allows you to transfer your community college technical or applied science associate’s degree into a bachelor’s degree program.
With a great balance of theory and practice, this program will teach you to:
- Use analytical skills to measure goals and performance
- Apply decision-making techniques to critical business challenges
- Effectively communicate strategies, policies, and procedures across an organization
- Foster more productive and ethical organizational cultures
- Develop organizational structures and operational concepts
- Tap into the power of critical thinking skills and information logic
This degree is ideal for: People who already have an associate’s degree and want to deepen their management expertise.
Gain the knowledge and skills to work in fraud detection, juvenile crime, computer forensics, or other specialty areas. The strong liberal arts component of this degree fosters historical, political and social awareness, and helps you develop communication skills, information literacy, abstract thinking and critical analysis. Explore the theoretical, operational, and legal components of law enforcement, rehabilitation of offenders, and the prevention, adjudication, and correction of juvenile and adult crime. Graduates are prepared for careers in the public or private sector of criminal justice or cybercrime and security.
To customize your degree, you’ll choose one of six concentrations:
- Computer Forensics
- Crime and Criminal Behavior
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Homeland Security & Emergency Management
- Probation and Parole
This degree is ideal for: People who are interested in working in the criminal justice system.
This online IT degree program delves deep into programming languages and database development, while providing you with the communication skills critical to your success. Many courses are lab-based, giving you hands-on access to the tools you’ll use on the job. You’ll work with a complete range of platforms, devices, and deployment environments.
When you graduate with this degree, you’ll have the skills to:
- Build technology solutions to solve organizational problems
- Apply core IT skills and solutions to improve organizational performance
- Apply IT security best practices when using or managing technology systems
- Effectively communicate technical information to a variety audiences
- Discuss the ethical challenges surrounding IT
To personalize your degree, you’ll choose one of six customizations:
- Data Analytics
- Data Management
- IT Project Management
- Software Development
This degree is ideal for: People who want to turn
their passion for technology into a profession.
Strayer offers five online bachelor’s degrees and dozens of concentrations customized to fit your educational and career goals. Want help exploring your options? Call an Admissions Officer at 1-877-445-7180. We’d love to chat one-on-one about your interests and goals, and answer any questions you have.