Strayer University’s Response to COVID-19
You are our top priority
Our top priority at Strayer University is the health and well-being of our students, faculty, alumni, staff, and the communities in which we live and work.
Strayer University faculty and staff are available to serve our students, welcome new students, and provide support to our alumni even as campuses remain closed.
- Continuing to serve: Strayer University faculty and staff are available to guide and support new and current students through their educational goals and studies.
- Leaders in online learning: With 93%** of Strayer taking all classes online, Strayer University is uniquely designed to teach and support online learning.
- Help when you need it: To continue to support students, we are offering several flexible academic and financial support options for students.
*Pictured is Cale Holman, Acting President of Strayer
**As of June 2020
Strayer University has provided affordable college education for over 125 years. Our commitment to students is unwavering; as such, we have implemented financial support measures to assist students as they continue their education journey.
- Flexible payment plans. We continue to provide increased flexibility when it comes to paying tuition to help students manage their financial well-being.
- Scholarship stability. For students in a program that offers a scholarship with a continuous enrollment requirement, eligible students now have the option to take up to three consecutive quarters off without disrupting scholarship eligibility.
- Maintaining tuition levels. As a part of our commitment to make college more accessible, we will not increase tuition rates through June 2021.
Earning a degree takes more than just time and money. It requires thoughtful study and concentrated effort. To help students along their education journey, Strayer is providing numerous academic support measures to help students balance coursework with their daily lives:
In addition to the various financial and academic support measures outlined, the University has also instituted a number of precautionary operational changes to help safeguard the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and our communities:
- On-campus classes: We have transitioned all on-campus courses online for the Fall 2020 quarter. To learn about campus re-openings. sign up for StrayerALERT. Visit https://www.strayer.edu/footer-links/student-consumer-information/campus-safety for more information.
- Events: We are postponing large events, including, but not limited to, upcoming Strayer University Commencement ceremonies. For more information on commencements, visit https://commencement.strayer.edu/
- Flexibility: We have implemented enhanced work from home policies for all employees, including modified paid-time-off benefits.
Need more information on Strayer University’s response to COVID-19? Here’s how to contact us:
- If you’re enrolled, visit the COVID-19 Information Center on iCampus, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call your local campus
- If you’re considering enrollment, call 877-445-7180
- If you’re one of our alumni, email email@example.com
- If you’re a Strayer employee, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re a member of the media and would like more information on how the university is supporting students during this time, email email@example.com.
Last Updated: September, 2020