International Student Scholarship
25% off tuition International Student Scholarship
Strayer University is offering eligible international, non-U.S.
citizen students, including F1 visa students in the U.S. or non-U.S.
citizens living overseas and studying online for select undergraduate
and graduate degree programs a scholarship worth 25% off
Eligibility rules, restrictions, and exclusions apply. Winter term starts January 4.
Who it's for:
- International, non-U.S. citizen students, including F1 visa students in the U.S. or non-U.S. citizens living overseas and studying online
- Non-U.S. students registered for a Strayer undergraduate or graduate degree program beginning Winter 2022 term. Students must apply for the scholarship by Fall 2022 term.
- Non-U.S. students who meet all eligibility requirements
Apply for this scholarship and save!
Complete your enrollment application and an admissions officer will contact you regarding next steps for this International Student scholarship.
Questions? Contact us
Strayer does not represent or guarantee that its degree programs are accredited, recognized or likely to be accredited, recognized or granted equivalency or validation by any non-U.S. country or non-U.S. educational authority. Recognition, equivalency and validation of Strayer degrees is determined on a country-by-country basis by each country’s educational authorities. Strayer international students are advised to independently review the degree recognition, equivalency and validation procedures with the relevant organizations in their country.
You must meet Strayer University admission requirements.
- You are a new or re-admit
student registering for the Winter 2022, Spring 2022, Summer 2022 or
Fall 2022 quarter in a Strayer University undergraduate or graduate
- Certificate programs, the Jack Welch Management Institute (JWMI) program, Devmountain and Hackbright programs, Degrees@Work programs, and VerizonOnsite programs are for this Scholarship.
- You are not a US citizen. If you become a US Citizen, as defined by the United States law and regulations, while enrolled at Strayer, you will forfeit the Scholarship.
- You are required to notify Strayer University if your citizenship status changes.
- You agree to submit a written essay as a requirement of your Scholarship Application, which shall be evaluated by the Strayer University Admissions Office to determine your Scholarship eligibility.
- You are not a citizen of a country that is on the U.S. Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control sanction list. (Information about this list can be found here: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/office-of-foreign-assets-control-sanctions-programs-and-information.)
- You understand and agree that this Scholarship applies to tuition only. All other fees, including technology fee, final academic requirement fee, books, course materials, and non-obligatory fees must be paid by a separate method of payment.
- You understand and agree that once eligibility is confirmed, the Scholarship will be applied to your account during each eligible quarter of enrollment.
- You understand and agree that this Scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships or tuition discounts offered by Strayer, including tuition assistance aligned pricing (TAAP) discounts (also known as employer discounts) and the Graduation Fund.
- You understand and agree that the Scholarship may not be combined with corporate alliance/national account discounts.
- You understand and agree that your coursework will not accrue Graduation Fund Credits while you are receiving the Scholarship.
- Bachelor’s students only: You understand and agree that this Scholarship may be combined with the laptop program if you are enrolled in a bachelor’s program and living in the United States.
- You understand and agree that Strayer does not represent or guarantee that its degree programs are accredited, recognized, or likely to be accredited, recognized, or granted equivalency or validation by any non-U.S. country, non-U.S. educational authority, or any other educational institution. Recognition, equivalency, and validation of Strayer degrees are determined on a country-by-country basis by each country’s educational authorities, and by each individual institution at which you seek equivalency. Strayer international students are advised to independently review the degree recognition, equivalency, and validation procedures with the relevant organizations in their country and any other institution the student may consider attending to determine if Strayer credits/degrees would be recognized.
- You understand and agree that if you are moving to the United States then you must meet all international admission requirements as outlined in the Strayer catalog and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations as part of your resident status in the United States. You also agree to review and consult, if necessary, the U.S. State Department’s current rules and regulations at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/usvisas/study/student-visa.html.
- You represent that neither you, an immediate family member or household member of yours are currently employed by the University, the University’s parent company, or any other subsidiary of the parent company (Strategic Education, Inc.)
- You understand and agree that you are subject to all academic policies and procedures applicable to Strayer University students, as provided for in the catalog.
- You agree to maintain good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or greater for undergraduate programs, 2.5 or greater for graduate programs) during the entire time that you are receiving the Scholarship. Any quarter following the quarter when you fail to maintain good academic standing, the Scholarship will be forfeited until you return to good academic standing.
- You understand and agree that if you do not register for or drop all courses during a quarter where the Scholarship is disbursed, you forfeit the Scholarship for that quarter.
- You understand that if you choose to change to an ineligible program, discontinue, or withdraw (either voluntarily or involuntarily), you will become ineligible for this Scholarship.
- You understand that if you take three or more consecutive quarters off, you will forfeit the Scholarship benefits.
- You agree that if you are conferred a degree and start your next degree within 3 quarters of graduation, your Scholarship will carry over to your next degree if that program is also eligible for this Scholarship.
- You understand and agree that this Scholarship has no cash value, and under no circumstance will you be eligible for a refund, cash payment, or any other compensation for the value of unused Scholarship funds and/or disbursements.
- You understand and agree that if your tuition is billed to an employer or sponsor, the Scholarship is applied first to tuition charges and then the sponsor is billed the remaining net tuition amount.
- You understand and agree that in all cases, the Scholarship is offered at Strayer University’s discretion.