Enroll in two master’s courses, get 50% off tuition
Learn more for less this year
Who it’s for
Strayer University students who:
- Are a new or readmit student registering for the winter, spring, summer or fall 2024 quarter in a Strayer University master’s degree program
- Meet all eligibility requirements
Help manage the cost of your master’s
Enroll in two master’s courses and you can get 50% off tuition.
Eligibility rules, restrictions and exclusions apply.
Enroll in two or more master’s courses, get 50% off tuition eligibility requirements
- You are a new or readmit student registering for the winter, spring, summer or fall 2024 quarter in a Strayer University master’s degree program. You are not enrolling in a certificate, associate, bachelor’s, Devmountain or Hackbright program, a Jack Welch Management Institute (JWMI), Degrees@Work or VerizonOnsite program.
- You meet Strayer University admission requirements.
- Neither you, an immediate family member of yours, nor household member of yours are currently employed by the University, the University’s parent company, or any other subsidiary of the parent company.
- Enroll in more than one master’s course, get 50% off your total tuition and your technology fees on us during that term of enrollment. Books, any course materials, and non-obligatory fees must be paid by a separate method of payment.
- If you choose to drop or withdraw during that term of enrollment, you will not owe tuition or technology fees associated with the discounted course(s) to Strayer University. However, you will be unable to apply this benefit to a different term or any additional course attempts. Under no circumstance will recipients be eligible for a cash payment or any other compensation for the value of unused or unsuccessfully completed courses during that enrollment term.
- You will be held to any academic consequences of withdrawing from or failing any course as detailed in the Student Handbook.
- This offer may be combined with corporate alliance/national account discounts.
- This offer cannot be combined with other Strayer sponsored 50% off discounts, tuition assistance aligned pricing (TAAP) discounts or scholarships.
- In all cases, the offer is at Strayer University’s discretion.
The offer will reduce your tuition balance and may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available. Please be aware that your offer will be revoked if you fail to meet the requirements outlined above. We look forward to welcoming you to Strayer University and wish you success in completing your degree.