Refer a family member
Help family members save on a Strayer degree
Experiencing Strayer University with a family member who is interested in pursuing a degree just got better. As a current student or an alum, you can help your family members interested in earning a degree reduce their tuition and gain the benefits of a Strayer education when you refer them for the Strayer Family Discount. All you have to do is refer an immediate family member (i.e., child, parent, spouse/domestic partner, or sibling), and they'll become eligible to save up to 40% on the cost of a bachelor's, or select master's, degree when they combine the Strayer Family Discount and Graduation Fund.*
*Savings assumes no transfer credits and remaining continuously enrolled in your Strayer degree.
- To refer an immediate family member, you must be a current Strayer University student or Strayer University alumnus.
- A current Strayer student is defined as a student currently enrolled in courses or has taken no more than one consecutive quarter of inactivity.
- Alumni is defined as a graduate of a Strayer University or JWMI degree program.
immediate family member is defined as one of the following:
- Spouse or domestic partner
- Biological child, stepchild, adopted child, or foster child
- Parent, stepparent, or parent-in-law
- Sibling, half-sibling, or stepsibling