Skip to main section

Voter Registration

In compliance with the requirements of the U.S. Department of Education, Strayer University provides the following information on registering to vote. This information applies only to Strayer University students who are citizens of the United States. Voter registration forms are located on the United States Election Assistance Commission (EAC) website.

The National Voter Registration Form can be used to register U.S. citizens to vote, to update registration information due to a change of name, make a change of address, or to register with a political party. The form contains voter registration rules and regulations for each state and territory. You must follow the state specific instructions listed for your state which begins on page three of the form. After completing the form, you must sign your name as indicated and mail the form to your state or local office. North Dakota, Wyoming and U.S. territories (Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Guam) do not accept the National Voter Registration Form. New Hampshire accepts the form only as a request for an absentee ballot.

For additional information, you may call the EAC at 866-747-1431.

You may also contact the EAC at the following address:

U.S. Election Assistance Commission
1335 East West Highway
Suite 4300
Silver Spring, MD 20910

Strayer University does not endorse any political party or candidate for political office.