Transfer credit scholarship
Receive a $5K scholarship toward a bachelor’s degree
Who it's for
Ready to earn your bachelor’s and save? We’re here to help you reach your goals and get rewarded for your hard work with a $5,000 transfer credit scholarship. If you have 18+ transfer credits, you may be eligible to earn a $5,000 scholarship.
Get ready to finish what you’ve started with this scholarship. Fall classes start October 4.
Bachelor’s Transfer Credit $5K Scholarship eligibility requirements
- You are a new or readmit student registering for the fall 2021 quarter in a Strayer University bachelor’s degree program. You are not enrolling in a certificate, associate’s, master’s or Devmountain program.
- You are transferring in at least 18 quarter credits into your Strayer University bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE Credit®), this includes previously earned Strayer coursework and Sophia Learning.
- You must take two or more courses per quarter during the disbursement period to be eligible for the offer.
- You understand this offer applies to tuition only. Technology fee, final academic requirement evaluation fee, books, any course materials and non-obligatory fees must be paid by a separate method of payment.
- The offer will be disbursed in $1,000 increments equally for five consecutive quarters of enrollment after eligibility is confirmed.
- You understand the deadline to
confirm eligibility, which means we have an official transcript on
record showing 18+ transfer credits, is Sunday, April 3, 2022, at
11:59 pm Central Time. If confirmation is not received by this
deadline, the offer will be revoked.
- If eligibility is confirmed by Sunday, Oct. 3, 2021, at 11:59 pm Central Time, the offer will be applied to your account for five consecutive disbursements of $1,000 each during the fall 2021, winter 2022, spring 2022, summer 2022 and fall 2022 quarters.
- If eligibility is confirmed between Monday, Oct. 4, 2021–Sunday, Jan. 2, 2022, at 11:59 pm Central Time, the offer will be applied to your account for five consecutive disbursements of $1,000 each during the winter 2022, spring 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022 and winter 2023 quarters.
- If eligibility is confirmed between Monday, Jan. 3, 2022–Sunday, April 3, 2022, at 11:59 pm Central Time, the offer will be applied to your account for five consecutive disbursements of $1,000 each during the spring 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022, winter 2023 and spring 2023 quarters.
- If you do not register for or drop all courses during a quarter where the offer is disbursed, you forfeit the disbursement for that quarter.
- No refund will be issued on unused offer disbursements due to graduating early.
- No refund will be issued on unused offer disbursements if you reach tuition-free quarter(s) where the graduation fund credits are being redeemed and no tuition is charged.
- This offer may be combined with corporate alliance/national account discounts.
- This offer may be combined with the Graduation Fund.
- This offer may be combined with the laptop offer.
- If you take three or more consecutive quarters off, you will forfeit any remaining disbursements and any benefits associated.
- You meet Strayer University admission requirements.
- You are not enrolling in a Jack Welch Management Institute (JWMI), Devmountain, Degrees@Work or VerizonOnsite program.
- This offer cannot be combined with other Strayer sponsored 50% off discounts, tuition assistance aligned pricing (TAAP) discounts or scholarships.
- Neither you, an immediate family member of yours, nor household member of yours are currently employed by the university, the university’s parent company, or any other subsidiary of the parent company.
- You will be held to any academic consequences of withdrawing from or failing any course.
- You must maintain good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or greater for undergraduate programs). In any quarter following the quarter where a student fails to maintain good academic standing, disbursements will be forfeited until the student returns to good academic standing.
- If you choose to change to an ineligible program, discontinue or withdraw (either actively or administratively) from Strayer, you will become ineligible for this offer.
- If you drop or withdraw from a course, you will be responsible for any fees associated with change in enrollment status for that quarter.
- Under no circumstance will recipients be eligible for a refund, cash payment or any other compensation for the value of unused funds from the offer.
- If your tuition is billed to an employer or sponsor, the offer is applied first to tuition charges and then the sponsor is billed the net tuition amount (to the extent tuition benefits are available.)
- In all cases, the offer is at Strayer University’s discretion.