COME HOME AND SAVE $4,000
Who it's for
Strayer University bachelor’s grads who:
- Are ready to pursue a master’s degree
- Register for an eligible Strayer graduate program
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Meet all eligibility requirements
Here’s what you can save
Bachelor’s alumni may be eligible to save $4,000 when coming back to Strayer to earn their master’s degree. Combine this scholarship with the Strayer Graduation Fund to receive one class tuition-free for every three you successfully complete.
Fall term starts October 6, 2020
- You must be a new student registering to start any Strayer University master’s degree program in the fall 2020 term.
- You must be a graduate of a Strayer University or Capella University bachelor’s program.
- You or any immediate family member or household member may not be currently employed by Strayer University, Strayer’s parent company, or any other subsidiary of that parent company.
- You must complete a course in your first term enrolled in the master’s degree program.
- You must meet all Strayer University admissions requirements by program.
- This scholarship may be combined with the Graduation Fund, but cannot be combined with any other Strayer scholarships/tuition discounts.
- The scholarship will be applied to your account in four equal disbursements of $1,000 during your second, third, fourth and fifth quarters after starting coursework in the program. If you do not complete a course during a term where the scholarship is disbursed, you forfeit the disbursement for that term.
- No refund will be issued on unused scholarship amounts.
- You must maintain good academic standing (defined as a GPA 3.0 or greater). Beginning with any quarter following the quarter you fail to maintain good academic standing, the scholarship’s disbursements will be forfeited until you return to good academic standing.
- You must be in good financial standing with the University (defined as a $0 past due balance).
- The scholarship applies to course tuition only. All other books and fees must be paid with a separate method of payment.
- This scholarship does not include any Strayer University graduate programs offered through Degrees@Work, or Verizon Onsite.
- In all cases, the scholarship is offered at Strayer’s discretion.