$4K Alumni Master’s Scholarship
Come home and save $4,000
Who it’s for
Strayer University bachelor’s grads who:
- Are ready to pursue a master’s degree
- Register for an eligible Strayer graduate program or the Jack Welch Management Institute MBA program
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Meet all eligibility requirements
Help control the cost of your master’s
Step back into your Strayer education and see how you can make the most of a master’s degree. Bachelor’s alumni may be eligible to receive a $4K Alumni Master’s Scholarship when returning to Strayer.
Eligibility rules, restrictions, and exclusions apply.
$4K Alumni Master’s Scholarship eligibility requirements
- You are a new student registering for the winter, spring, summer or fall 2023 quarter in a Strayer University graduate degree program or Jack Welch Management Institute program. You are not enrolling in a certificate, associate, bachelor’s, Devmountain, Hackbright, Degrees@Work, or VerizonOnsite program.
- You must be a graduate of a Strayer or Capella University bachelor’s program.
- You must complete at least one course in your first quarter enrolled in the graduate degree program for the disbursement schedule to start in your second quarter of enrollment. If you do not meet this requirement, the offer will be revoked.
- This offer applies to tuition only. Technology fee, final academic requirement fee, books, any course materials and non-obligatory fees must be paid by a separate method of payment.
- Once eligibility is confirmed, the offer will be applied to your account in four incrementally equal disbursements of $1,000 each during your second, third, fourth and fifth quarter of enrollment.
- If you do not register for or drop all courses during a quarter where the scholarship is disbursed, you forfeit the disbursement for that quarter.
- This offer may be combined with corporate alliance/national account discounts.
- This offer may be combined with the Graduation Fund.
- This offer cannot be combined with other Strayer sponsored 50% off discounts, tuition assistance aligned pricing (TAAP) discounts or scholarships.
- You meet Strayer University admission requirements.
- Neither you, an immediate family member of yours, nor household member of yours are currently employed by the university, the university’s parent company, or any other subsidiary of the parent company (Strategic Education, Inc.).
- You will be held to any academic consequences of withdrawing from or failing any course.
- You must maintain good academic standing (2.5 or greater for graduate programs or JWMI programs). In any quarter following the quarter where a student fails to maintain good academic standing, the offer will be forfeited until the student returns to good academic standing.
- If you choose to change to an ineligible program, discontinue or withdraw (either actively or administratively) from Strayer or JWMI, you will become ineligible for this offer.
- If you drop or withdraw from a course, you will be responsible for any fees associated with change in enrollment status for that quarter.
- If you take three or more consecutive quarters off, you will forfeit any remaining disbursements and any benefits associated.
- Under no circumstance will recipients be eligible for a refund, cash payment or any other compensation for the value of unused funds from the offer.
- No refund will be issued on unused offer disbursements due to graduating early.
- No refund will be issued on unused offer disbursements if you reach tuition-free quarter(s) where the graduation fund credits are being redeemed and no tuition is charged
- If your tuition is billed to an employer or sponsor, the offer is applied first to tuition charges and then the sponsor is billed the net tuition amount (to the extent tuition benefits are available).
- In all cases, the offer is at Strayer University’s/JWMI’s discretion.