Save up to 25% off the cost of your bachelor's degree with the Strayer Graduation Fund
For every three classes you successfully complete, you’ll earn one on us, tuition-free, that you can redeem as you near the end of your current degree program. Best of all, eligible bachelor’s students are automatically enrolled in the Graduation Fund, so you can make the most of your savings on a degree. See how you can control your costs.
- Bachelor’s: Save up to 25%
How the Graduation Fund works
- Eligible bachelor’s students are automatically enrolled (with no GPA requirement). Eligibility rules and restrictions apply. Connect with us for details.
- You’ll earn one tuition-free class for every three you successfully complete.
- Your earned courses will be applied near the end of your program.
- Your earned courses won’t expire, as long as you stay enrolled.
- If you don’t take classes for two or more consecutive quarters, you will lose your accumulated credits.
- You can restart the program (with zero credits) upon readmission.
What our students say
Eligibility requirements and other details
- Books, supplies and other fees apply.
- Developmental courses (08X/090/091), transfer credits, courses completed prior to readmission, and courses passed by placement exam are excluded from this program and do not count toward earning tuition awards. Fund must be redeemed for final courses leading to the completion of a bachelor’s degree. Successful completion means earning the grade required by the curriculum as outlined in the Strayer University catalog.
- New or returning students enrolling in bachelor’s degrees are eligible. Some groups of students may not be eligible including, but not limited to: students enrolled in a non-degree program, certificate program, associate’s program, or JWMI program, any Strayer University employee (and employees of any of its affiliates or Strategic Education, Inc.) and their dependents, adjunct faculty and their dependents, or students enrolled through Degrees@Work.
- Unless specified in another offer’s eligibility rules, you cannot combine the Graduation Fund with additional offers. Some of the offers that the Graduation Fund cannot be combined with include, but are not limited to: the Supplemental Assistance scholarship, the Experienced Student Completion scholarship, the Law Enforcement Tuition Assistance program, Complete@Strayer Community College program, and the $10,000 and $20,000 Bachelor’s Transfer Tuition Cap offers.
- Tuition credit is earned only after successfully completing courses and will be lost if you do not take courses for two consecutive quarters.
- Students already receiving scholarship aid from Strayer University may not be eligible.
- Students receiving tuition assistance from their employers through agreements with Strayer University may not be eligible.