Tuition & fees
Tuition rates for new and returning students
We strive to bring you a respected, accredited and innovative, online and on-campus education at an affordable price. Below are Strayer University’s tuition rates for new and returning students as of 2019–2020 unless otherwise noted.
For more information on financial aid, contact our Business Office. You can also see more detailed information in our University Catalog.
- Plan to spend approximately $150 per course for textbooks and supplies. Textbooks and supplies that are not included as part of the course materials fee in select JWMI courses and must be purchased separately.
- A technology fee of $65 is charged per term. (Fee is included in tuition per course for new JWMI students.)
- International students must pay to take the TOEFL exam and make a tuition deposit of $300.
- A final academic requirements evaluation fee of $150 ($25 for certificate or diploma programs) is charged per degree awarded. (Fee is included in tuition per course for new JWMI students.)
- Additional fees may apply as you progress through your program.
Get a sense of how much you'll pay
Use our calculator to help estimate your annual and total cost of attending Strayer University.
Plan how you'll fund your education
It’s a good idea to sketch out a plan for how you’ll cover the cost of your education. We have a team ready to walk you through the entire process.
Ways to save
Earning your degree doesn’t have to break the bank. At Strayer, you’ll find plenty of ways to help make your tuition affordable, so you can worry less about your budget and start planning for your future.