Our Affordable Tuition
January 2018-December 2018
Tuition Rates for New & Re-Admitted Students
Our goal is to bring you a respected, accredited and innovative, online and on-campus education at an affordable price. Below are Strayer University tuition rates for new and re-admitted students as of Winter 2018, unless otherwise noted.
|Standard Undergraduate Programs:|
|Full & Part-Time Bachelor's||40||$1,450 per course|
|Full & Part-Time Associate||20||$1,450 per course|
|Standard Graduate Programs:|
|Master of Science in Accounting|
Master of Education
Master of Science in Health Services Administration
Master of Public Administration
|12||$1,650 per course2|
|Master of Science in Information Systems|
Master of Science in Information Assurance (Cybersecurity)
Master of Human Resource Management
Master of Science in Management
|12||$2,450 per course|
|Master of Science in Nursing||11||$1,800 per course3|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA):|
|Florida, District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia Residents||10||$2,000 per course4, 5|
|Pennsylvania & North Carolina Residents||12||$2,450 per course6|
|All Other States||10||$2,940 per course4,6|
|Digital Entrepreneurship MBA:|
|Florida, District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia Residents||12||$2,000 per course5|
|All Other States||12||$2,940 per course|
|Jack Welch Managment Institute (JWMI):|
|Jack Welch Management Institute MBA||12||$3,650 per course7|
1. Tuition rates apply to new and readmit students. Tuition rates may differ based on the original date of enrollment. For continuing students and the full list of tuition rates, please visit our University Catalog.
2. Tuition rate is effective Summer 2017
3. Students will not be charged for their first attempt at the NUR 500 course.
4. Students in the 10-course MBA pay for only ten courses. If a student desires to complete an eleventh and twelfth course to earn the concentration designation, those courses will be at no charge.
5. The Florida tuition rate is effective Summer 2017. The District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia tuition rate is effective Fall 2017.
6. The 10-course MBA is not approved in North Carolina or Pennsylvania. In these states, new Non-JWMI MBA students will be charged $2,450 per course.
7. Tuition rate is effective Fall 2017
For more information on financial aid, contact our Business Office. You can also see more detailed information in our University Catalog.
- Where textbooks and supplies are not included as part of the Course Materials Fee, students must purchase them separately, and should allow approximately $150 per course for textbooks and supplies.
- A technology fee of $65 per term. (Fee included in tuition per course for new JWMI students.)
- International students must pay to take the TOEFL exam and are required to pay a tuition deposit of $300.
- Additional fees may apply as you progress through your program (i.e., graduation fee, withdrawal fee, transcript fee, etc.).
- Final Academic Requirements Evaluation Fee of $150 ($25 for certificate or diploma programs) per degree awarded. (Fee included in tuition per course for new JWMI students).
Make your Degree Even More Affordable
Remember, there are several ways to defray costs and access financial assistance.
- We welcome transfer credits, and have affiliations with more than 460 colleges and universities nationwide to make transferring credits even easier
- Grants, scholarships and loans, including Federal, State and Military Programs