Our goal is to help you master the skills to compete and excel. There are many paths to getting there; we’re here to help you find the quickest, most affordable route to getting all the credits needed for your degree.
Earning credits beyond your coursework
Recognizing the value of experience
We’ve helped many students reduce the cost of their degree by granting credit for prior education, military experience, work experience, proven skills, and more. See all the ways, in addition to coursework, you can add credits toward your degree.
You can chat with us now about how you can get credit toward your degree.
Get Your Degree Faster
Passing an Exam
From Strayer’s own Challenge Exams to CLEP and DSST exams, you can test out of certain required courses if you’ve already mastered the skills. Practice tests are available for most classes.
- Prove your college-level knowledge
- Many Strayer classes are eligible
- Exams starting from just $20
Validating your experience
Show us what you know. Transfer credits from other schools, present a portfolio or earn certifications—all for Strayer credit.
- Corporate training and military experience may be eligible
- Life experience can count, too
- Many certifications earn credit
Taking other affordable online classes
We award credit for certain online courses taught by other organizations. Earn your degree faster, and save on tuition as well.
- Reviewed by Strayer for quality
- Offered by Propero and Straighterline
- Many degree courses available