$500 Course for J-1 Visa Holders
Take a Strayer undergraduate course for $500
Strayer University is offering eligible J-1 visa holders a $500 course. This scholarship can only be applied once during your undergraduate degree program, and only during the first term in which you are a new, readmitted or re-enrolling student. Eligibility rules, restrictions and exclusions apply.
Who it's for:
- J-1 visa holders
- Registered Strayer undergraduate degree program students
- Students that meet all eligibility requirements
Apply for this scholarship
Complete your enrollment application and an admissions officer will contact you regarding next steps for this J-1 student scholarship.
Questions? Contact us
Strayer does not represent or guarantee that its degree programs are accredited, recognized or likely to be accredited, recognized or granted equivalency or validation by any non-U.S. country or non-U.S. educational authority. Recognition, equivalency and validation of Strayer degrees is determined on a country-by-country basis by each country’s educational authorities. Strayer international students are advised to independently review the degree recognition, equivalency and validation procedures with the relevant organizations in their country.
$500 Course for J-1 Visa Holders eligibility requirements
- You are a new, readmitted or re-enrolling student registering for the Fall 2023, Winter 2024, Spring 2024, Summer 2024 or Fall 2024 quarter in a Strayer University undergraduate degree program. You are not enrolling in a certificate, graduate, JWMI, or Devmountain or Hackbright program, Degrees@Work, or VerizonOnsite program.
- You hold a current J-1 visa.
- You understand that the J-1 visa program is not administered or managed in any way by Strayer University, the University’s parent company, or any other subsidiary of the parent company (Strategic Education, Inc.)
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions of your visa program.
- You understand the time to complete a Strayer University undergraduate degree program varies from student to student because of unique factors impacting their academic journey such as their academic performance, program specialization, course load, transfer credit, school/work/life balance and unique personal factors. You should determine for yourself the factors that will impact your speed during your studies at Strayer as it relates to the duration your visa allows you to remain in the United States.
- You understand this offer applies to tuition and fees for one undergraduate course only.
- Once eligibility is confirmed, the offer will be applied to your account in 1 equal disbursements of $1,025 during your Fall 2023, Winter 2024, Spring 2024, Summer 2024 or Fall 2024 quarter of enrollment.
- If you do not register for or drop all courses during a quarter where the scholarship is disbursed, you forfeit the disbursement for that quarter.
- This offer may not be combined with corporate alliance/national account discounts.
- This offer may be combined with the laptop offer.
- This offer may be combined with the Graduation Fund.
Standard Strayer University requirements for all offers:
- You meet Strayer University admission requirements.
- This offer cannot be combined with other Strayer sponsored 50% off discounts, tuition assistance aligned pricing (TAAP) discounts or scholarships.
- Neither you, an immediate family member of yours, nor household member of yours are currently employed by the University, the University’s parent company or any other subsidiary of the parent company (Strategic Education, Inc.)
- You will be held to any academic consequences of withdrawing from or failing any course.
- If you drop or withdraw from a course, you will be responsible for any fees associated with your change in enrollment status for that quarter. This includes any withdrawal processing fee and prorated tuition charges.
- If you choose to change to an ineligible program, discontinue or withdraw (either actively or administratively) from Strayer, you will become ineligible for this offer.
- Under no circumstance will recipients be eligible for a refund, cash payment or any other compensation for the value of unused funds from the offer.
- If your tuition is billed to an employer or sponsor, the offer is applied first to tuition charges and then the sponsor is billed the net tuition amount (to the extent tuition benefits are available).
- In all cases, the offer is at Strayer University’s discretion.
The offer will be applied to your account once your eligibility has been confirmed. The offer will reduce your tuition balance and may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available. Please note that your offer will be revoked if you fail to meet the requirements outlined above.
We look forward to welcoming you to Strayer University and wish you success in completing your degree.