$500 Strayer Referral Scholarship
Help your friend lower their tuition
Who it's for
A friend who:
- Is looking for an innovative and affordable education
- Registers for an eligible Strayer program
- Maintains good academic standing
- Meets all eligibility requirements
Savings from the start
Your friend can help control costs and save $500 on their degree when you refer them to Strayer.
Watch your savings stack up
We’re here to help your friend understand the savings they’ll see when they pursue a Strayer degree. The $500 Strayer Referral Scholarship can be combined with other scholarships, so you can help your friend make the most of their degree savings.
$500 Strayer Referral Scholarship eligibility requirements for students referred to Strayer University
- You are a new student registering for the summer or fall 2023 quarters in a Strayer University degree program. You are not enrolling in a Devmountain, Hackbright, [email protected], VerizonOnsite or Jack Welch Management Institute program.
- You must be referred by a Strayer University student or alumnus/alumna.
- You must complete at least one course in your first quarter enrolled in the graduate degree program for the disbursement schedule to start in your second quarter of enrollment. If you do not meet this requirement, the offer will be revoked.
- This offer applies to tuition only. Technology fee, final academic requirement fee, books, any course materials and non-obligatory fees must be paid by a separate method of payment.
- Once eligibility is confirmed, the offer will be applied to your account in one disbursement of $500 during your second quarter of enrollment.
- If you do not register for or drop all courses during a quarter where the scholarship is disbursed, you forfeit the disbursement for that quarter.
- This offer may be combined with corporate alliance/national account discounts.
- This offer may be combined with the Graduation Fund.
- This offer cannot be combined with other Strayer sponsored 50% off discounts, tuition assistance aligned pricing (TAAP) discounts or scholarships.
- You meet Strayer University admission requirements.
- Neither you, an immediate family member of yours, nor household member of yours are currently employed by the university, the university’s parent company, or any other subsidiary of the parent company (Strategic Education, Inc.).
- You will be held to any academic consequences of withdrawing from or failing any course.
- You must maintain good academic standing (2.0 or greater for undergraduate programs, 2.5 or greater for graduate programs) to be eligible for the disbursement. If you fail to maintain good academic standing, the scholarship disbursement will be forfeited.
- If you choose to change to an ineligible program, discontinue or withdraw (either actively or administratively) from Strayer, you will become ineligible for this offer.
- If you drop or withdraw from a course, you will be responsible for any fees associated with change in enrollment status for that quarter.
- If you take three or more consecutive quarters off, you will forfeit any remaining disbursements and any benefits associated.
- Under no circumstance will recipients be eligible for a refund, cash payment or any other compensation for the value of unused funds from the offer.
- If your tuition is billed to an employer or sponsor, the offer is applied first to tuition charges and then the sponsor is billed the net tuition amount (to the extent tuition benefits are available).
- In all cases, the offer is at Strayer University’s discretion.